Welcome to StatCounter - Visitor Analysis for Your Website
- Use StatCounter to monitor actual human activity in real-time
- StatCounter can be used 100% free of charge - no credit card required
- Straightforward install process - add a few lines of code to your site
Quick Tour: Projects
- Track multiple websites from the same account
- Grant project access to co-workers or clients
- Optional public stats
Quick Tour: Email Reports
- Set up automated email reports
- Weekly, monthly or daily delivery
- CC interested parties
- Unlimited recipients
Quick Tour: Exit Links
- Track the external links that your visitors are clicking (demo)
- Track file downloads from your site, e.g. pdfs, spreadsheets
- No extra setup required
Quick Tour: Counter
- Create an optional custom counter and display it on your site
- Show pageloads or
- Link back to your public stats (optional)
Welcome to StatCounter
Track actual human activity on your website,
Pick up cached pageloads, while discarding web robots and your own browsing.
Analyse collected data in 30 different ways.
From geographic location to browser popularity to how users navigate from page to page.
See the search terms that bring visitors to your site.
Track incoming links from blogs and other websites.
Track multiple websites from the same account.
Grant project access to co-workers, or expose your stats to the public.
Set up automatic email reports to your inbox.
CC interested parties and get weekly, monthly or daily delivery.
Create a custom counter and display it on your site.
Show total hits or unique visits.
Install the StatCounter code and start tracking today.
Invisible, simple to set up, and does not display ads on your site.
Detailed FeaturesLearn all about StatCounter.
Try the Live DemoBefore you sign up.
Sign Up Now!It's easy and free.
3 Steps to Get Started:
- Sign up for an account
- Customize your counter or choose invisible tracking
- Paste the code into your website
You'll be able to immediately see stats on the next visitors who come to your site; realtime, no delays!
What People are Saying
I noticed how the frequency of hits reported by StatCounter closely followed customer phone enquiries, peaking at the start of the week. In some cases I could match customers to the detailed paths they took through the site, and could see which business areas customers were most interested in.